Saturday, April 30, 2011

Warm sunny days with beauty all around us.


Warm weather is upon us once again. I can't believe how quickly my calendar pages are turning. Very soon, half a year will be over.
I love the Spring time with all the trees in bloom and flowers are in bloom once again. My iris are blooming now.
I love sitting on my patio in the evening and listening to the birds as they fly through the air gathering food for their little ones.
We have had some bad storms this Spring here in the South. I pray for all those who lost their homes earlier this week from tornados. It is only the beginning of the season and so many bad ones already.
I am keeping busy with my doll making and other art work. It is challenging to keep up with all of it but I like keeping busy.
I took down all of my Easter decor yesterday and now contimplating putting up my Americana decor. I love the red, white and blues.
I just finished this Americana man holding a Spring Lamb with a pony at his side.

1 comment: