Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring and Easter 2016

I was awaken with the wonderful sounds of birds outdoors today. They are so melodious in the early morning hours. I am looking forward to an early walk by the river each morning and enjoying a cup of coffee with a favorite magazine on the porch.
  A burst of color will soon be appearing in my garden with spring daffodils already popping out and showing their beauty.

" Spring makes its own statement, so loud
 and clear that the gardener seems to be only one
      of the instruments, not the composer."
                   Geoffrey B. Charlesworth



                                       Here are some of my creations for spring and Easter.
                                                          (Sold)

https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/Dumplinragamuffin/tools/listings/269701879

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I love your creations! The Irish Lass especially catches my eye - her hair is the perfect shade of russet!