Monday, April 10, 2017

Living in my creative world of dolls

Spring is here and now it is on to summer.
 With Easter next week and Palm Sunday was yesterday. We are so very blessed to live in a country where we are free to worship our father in heaven. It was a beautiful service. We carried palm leaves down the aisles singing praises to the Lord. We should never neglect worship and prayer. It gives me comfort and peace of mind.

 It is a beautiful Monday morning today and I am posting my latest creation. It is a group setting with uncle Sam, the lady and two small sheep to complete the set. I have them listed now in my  Etsy shop.   Copy and paste the following to go there.

                                            For purchase information. Contact me at
                                                   Shirleywilson.apz@gmail.com

   





                                                   The following doll is sold. Thank you.

                               

No comments: